Bring Your Own Bag - Tips for Shoppers
San Francisco extended the checkout bag ordinance to include all retail establishments (stores) and adding a charge on allowed checkout bags. Shoppers can avoid the charge by bringing their own bag. Tips for Shoppers
- Put coupons in your bag and keep the bag by the door.
- Hang a few reusable bags on the coat rack or door knob.
- Keep reusable bags in the back seat or trunk of your car.
- Keep a reusable bag at your place of work.
- Keep compact reusable bags in a purse, pocket, or backpack.
More here: http://www.sfenvironment.org/article/bring-your-own-bag
Share your tips...