Ideas to reuse food packaging
1. Create scrapbooks with old cereal boxes.
2. Used vegetable, fish, bags can be used to freeze your leftovers
3. Old food storage boxes and wrapping paper make for excellent containers to organize your desk.
4. Take a clean used spaghetti or jam jar and put a rock in it. Fill it with water and put it inside your toilet tank. Your water usage per flush will go down.
5. Create a postcard using old cereal boxes and mail it. Check the USPS size requirement. You could hand deliver it as well.
6. Take single use tin containers (pudding, yogurt, apple sauce) and fill half with water. Add some drops of fragrant oil and you have yourself a home made air freshener.
7. Use old glass jars and bottles to store pictures for display.
8. Used food packaging boxes and bottles make a great storing containers.
9. Use old pickle, ketchup and other jars and bottles as play items for kids. Fill them with colored sand.
10. Use old coffee cans and plastic tubs as planters for table top herb garden